A device that boils water using electricity is called an electric boiler. Because an electric boiler uses electricity rather than fossil fuels, it differs from a gas or oil boiler. As a result, an electric boiler is frequently used as a home’s heating system backup. The electric boiler is best suited for increasing the hot water supply and heating in compact urban houses. On the one hand, an electric boiler within a heating and hot water system is a compact installation. Read More…
Unilux Advanced Manufacturing, LLCSchenectady, NY | 518-344-7490
We strive for the best at Unilux Advanced Manufacturing LLC. Our boilers are designed with superior materials. We are proud to say that we produced the world's first UL/FE boiler and our units provide the highest levels of safety and accountability.$$$
FultonPulaski, NY | 315-298-5121
As the inventor of the vertical tubeless boiler, Fulton has a reputation for success dating back to 1949. We`re a global manufacturer of steam, hot water and hydronic boilers, thermal fluid heaters, and custom engineered systems.$$$
Nationwide Boiler Inc.Fremont, CA | 800-227-1966
Nationwide Boiler is a leading supplier of new and reconditioned boilers for industrial facilities worldwide. We’re a manufacturer’s representative and stocking distributor for B&W package watertube boilers and Superior package firetube boilers, and we have fully reconditioned boilers in a variety of types and sizes. With sales, service and equipment depots throughout the U.S., we strive to...$$$
Miura Boiler Co., Ltd.Rockmart, GA | 678-885-0929
Miura Boiler Co., Ltd. has been manufacturing, designing, engineering and servicing gas, oil, coal, wood, solid waste, biomass & hybrid fuel-fired steam & gas and condensing since our inception. With installations across all industries worldwide, We are recognized for the highest code standards, innovative engineering and design, Energy Star rating, fully Integrated controls, and renewable,...$$$
GenemcoHearne, TX | 979-268-7447
Genemco is a food processing equipment provider, one of the nation’s top dealers for processing equipment and used refrigeration. Our inventory categories include refrigeration, stainless steel tanks, filling equipment, pulper finishers, sanitary pumps, homogenizers, heat exchangers and evaporators. We also have used boilers, fillers, mixers, blenders, agitators and cleaning equipment.$$$
Energy Equipment Co., Inc.Spartanburg, SC | 864-316-4028
Founded in 1981, Energy Equipment Company provides a great stock of boilers & boiler room equipment from the top names in firetube, watertube & vertical designs. We buy, sell & trade, plus offer turn-key service from budgeting to commissioning & complete install of new boilers, packaged boilers, used, rental or mobile. Broad size range of steam & hot water boilers with versatile burner systems.$$$
Electric Boilers Manufacturers List
However, the cost of utilizing an electric boiler to heat water in a larger home can rise very quickly. The high cost of electricity is to blame for this. On the other hand, an electric boiler is a very helpful appliance for quickly increasing the heat produced by radiators or underfloor heating systems in a home. By coupling an electric boiler to a water tank, hot water can be heated in residences. After a quick and straightforward installation process in the home, an electric boiler is easy to use.
How Electric Boilers Work
When using an electric boiler, cold water from the city's water main must be used. The flowing water passes through an element that is being heated by electricity. The heating components in electric boilers are made with a large surface area in mind. The remainder of the home's heating system uses hot water to warm the house to the correct temperature after it has been heated. Hot water is then sent to taps or radiators for central heating or hot taps.
Types of Electric Boilers
Electric Combi Boilers
Since an electric combi boiler is a single system that delivers hot water and central heating, it is sometimes referred to as a direct system. These boilers are a wonderful alternative for most people because they also give rapid control over house temperature. An electric combi boiler uses a heating element to warm the water as needed instantly. Because everything is contained in one system, combi boilers are the least expensive and easiest to install. In addition, electric combis are simpler to install into various properties because they don't require a separate hot water tank to provide hot water to houses like a standard or traditional boiler.
The combined primary storage unit (CPSU) runs swiftly and is ideal for homes with high hot water demand. This paragon is because it can produce hot water more quickly than other electric boilers. After all, it can store a lot of hot water in the boiler tank. They offer more water pressure than other versions as well. However, these electric boilers are optional for most residences because they can produce such large amounts of hot water. They work better in public structures like hotels.
Advantages of Electric Boilers
- It is built with environmental sustainability in mind. The current central heating system is simple to connect to an electric boiler. The boiler installation will be simple and quick if the user already utilizes solar cells or solar heating panels.
- They operate in silence—no rumbling, hissing, buzzing, or other sounds frequently heard with gas boilers. Since the internal components of an electric boiler do not move quickly to produce heat, the user can experience full silence whenever it is operating.
- Zero Flues for Trash Emissions: It doesn't need a chimney or flue, which is perfect for apartment buildings because it saves the user money on scaffolding.
- Reduced Maintenance Costs: Compared to electric boilers, which have no moving parts, other types have more moving parts that might break down and require maintenance. Pipes may eventually need to be replaced in heating systems using biomass boilers, wood pellet boilers, and other combustion boilers.
- Easy Installation: Electric boilers are simpler to install than other options. Since no combustion occurs inside the boiler, there is no need for a flue. In other words, a boiler that runs on electricity may be installed everywhere.
- Low Installation Costs: Compared to a gas boiler, the installation costs for electric boilers are significantly lower because they are relatively straightforward to install.
Disadvantages of Electric Boilers
- Electric boilers are more expensive to operate than gas or oil boilers, despite being more effective, less expensive to build, and requiring less routine maintenance. Since electricity costs a little more to operate than gas, users' energy costs will rise. Even the least expensive energy provider charges slightly more per unit for electric boilers than gas boilers.
- Even though complete power outages are uncommon, individuals who use electric boilers are at risk. This threat is because the user will be without heating or hot water at home if there is a power outage until the connection is restored. Similarly, given their great power usage, there is also a slight chance of blowing the property fuse.
Choosing the Correct Electric Boilers Supplier
To make sure you have the most constructive outcome when purchasing Electric Boilers from an Electric Boilers Supplier, it is important to compare at least 4 or 5 Manufacturers using our list of Electric Boilers companies. Each Electric Boilers Manufacturer has a business profile page that highlights their areas of experience and capabilities and a contact form to directly communicate with the manufacturer for more information or request a quote. Review each Electric Boilers business website using our patented website previewer to get an idea of what each company specializes in, and then use our simple RFQ form to contact multiple Electric Boilers companies with the same form.